At Genetsis Partners, S.L., a Spanish company with registered offices at C/ Francisca Delgado 11, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid and C.I.F. B-80959976 (hereinafter, “We”), we respect your privacy and that of all users of this Web Site (hereinafter, the “Site”) when we collect any data and information that is or may be associated with your person individually (hereinafter, the “Personal Data”), through any system.
Should you have any query regarding how we process your data or should you want to exercise your data protection rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. collection, processing, purpose and legal basis
Your Personal Data will be incorporated into an automated file that will comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation. The existence and characteristics of the file containing Personal Data have been communicated to the Data Protection Agency.
The purposes for which we collect and process your Personal Data consist of (i) managing the services and functionalities of this Site as well as managing your contractual relationship with us, including any responsibilities that may arise as a result of this relationship. Therefore the performance of the contract the legal basis for this processing (ii) marketing similar products and services that might interest you based on your Personal Data, under our legitimate interest in offering you these products (however, please bear in mind that you can request us to stop marketing you by sending us an email to the address indicated in point 1 above) and (iii) managing your participation in any personnel selection process within this company, being the execution of precontractual measures between us the legal basis to do so and, in case you are selected, the performance of our contractual relationship.
We will not process your Personal Data automatically nor elaborate profiles with them.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register on this Site and we may collect and store your personal data.
3. period for which your data will be stored
Your Personal Data will be kept for such a time as is necessary to comply with the purposes of the processing. Once the processing has been completed, the Personal Data will be stored, blocked, for the prescription periods, provided for in the applicable legislation in order to comply with legal obligations.
4. transfer and/or communication of information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose the information we have collected about you.
We may transfer your data to other companies in the same business group to which the Company belongs for the same purposes for which we collect or collect your data, for reasons of business re organization or when there is a sale of the company, on the basis of our legitimate interest for organizational purposes. In addition, we will transfer your data to the competent authorities required by law. In this case compliance with the law is the legal basis under which we carry out such processing.
We can also communicate your Personal Data to third parties when required by law or by the relevant authorities, such as tax (e.g. AEAT), money laundering (SEPBLAC) or judicial authorities, in which case this communication will be justified by a legal obligation.
We could also, if necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing the personal data collected above, share your personal data with other external providers (e.g. professional advisors, service providers, etc.), who will be treated as data processors and will be obliged to take appropriate measures regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
This Site may include, display or display links to other websites for your convenience and information. Such websites pages may operate independently of us. These linked sites may have their own privacy policies, and we strongly encourage you to read those policies when you visit them. To the extent that any linked website you visit is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the content of such websites, their use of your Personal Data or their privacy practices.
We may use our own or third party cookies when you browse this Site to improve your browsing experience. These cookies collect information about you and your browsing. To learn more about the Cookies we use on this Site please read our Cookies Policy
6. your rights
You have rights related to the personal information we hold about you:
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed and, if it is the case that is being processed, you may require access to the Personal Data and to obtain a copy of the Personal Data held. If you make a request for further copies of your Personal Data we may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs to provide this information. In addition, any your request to obtain copy of your Personal Data shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The right to indicate if there is possible inaccuracy in your Personal Data and to obtain its rectification. Where applicable, you have the right to have your incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data in certain cases. Your right to erasure may be subject to limitations under national and/or EU Law, for example when we are obliged to process your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations or to ascertain, exercise and/or defend a right before courts.
- The right to restrict processing in the future.
- The right to receive your Personal Data, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance (right to portability).
- The right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data. At any time, you can tell us that you no longer wish to receive our commercial communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the commercial emails we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
To exercise these rights, you may contact us at the above address or via email to email@example.com In any case, you will have to prove your identity by means of your ID or any other official document.
Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your data has violated data protection regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, c/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
7. data transfer
8. security measures
We guarantee that we have adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and we have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of them.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.